Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVT (GPS based Automated Vehicle Tracking system) Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitesh

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vehicle tracking system project with source code

i want Schematic with source code for GPS integrated with anyGSM Phone for sending Lat, Log position using SMS

avt gps

did you find something on sourceforge.net
There are couple of projects , but I am not sure that you can find exactly you need

vehicle tracking system source code

You can check it out at CircuitCellar magazine, completed with source code in Basic AVR and the schematic, it's nice. Try this at :

**broken link removed**

vehicle tracking system source code in .net

The link is not working can u check and post it again or give some other solution

source code of gps tracking system

haseebcu said:
The link is not working can u check and post it again or give some other solution

**broken link removed**

Re: AVT (GPS based Automated Vehicle Tracking system) Projec

SIR,
I AM PLANNING TO DO DO A PROJECT WHICH INVOLVES KNOWING THE POSITION OF MY ROBOT AND SENDING THE MESSAGE TO THE CELL PHONE.

THERE WILL BE A CELL PHONE IN MY BOT.
WHENEVER I NEED THE POSITION OF THE ROBOT NEED TO BE MESSAGED TO THE SPECIFIC MOBILE NUMBER.

AS I HAVE SEEN YOUR CONTACT IN A FORUM I FELT LIKE CONTACTING YOU.

I actually want to what will be the output of the GPS module you would be providing and what will be its cost?

how can i decode the output of the GPS module and interface it to the mobile so that i can send the message?

if you can help me in any way please respond to this mail sir?

i want to know the specifications of the GPS module?

regards,
sai manoj p

saimanojp@ieee.org

Status
Not open for further replies.