Not open for further replies.

kulashnikov24

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends

I am wrking on project in which i am supposed to establish voice communication over bluetooth using avr microcontrller .plz help me finding suitable bluetooth module..with serial port for interfacing

Thanx fr ur reply
but i want to make a bluetooth headset and this doesnt seem to support that

hello friends can anyone suggest which avr atmel microcontroller to use for interfacing with a bluetooth module(bluelink)???,btw if u have an example related plz mail me.....

dude reply to my post..plz,regarding interfacing blueooth module(bluelink) with avr microcontroller,if you can suggest any examples it would b nice of u

You can use BTM1004C2P.......for the 2 way communication even u can use this module to play the songs........

Yes i have selected and purchased BTM1004C2P u can search for the LM730 or LM740 this module is also good this module will provide you high end capability.....

Hello Friends

I am wrking on project in which i am supposed to establish voice communication over bluetooth using avr microcontrller .plz help me finding suitable bluetooth module..with serial port for interfacing

Go for BLuCOM
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.