Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Avr fuse bits doubt???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elimathew

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guys im using atmega 168A -pu im beginner with avr i have some basic doubts as to can i use 20mhz crystal and if so ive done the fuse settings can you please tell me if its right spien-programmed(logic 0) brownout programmed to 4.3V BODLEVEL1=programmed(logic 0) BODLEVEL0=programmed(logic 0) BOOTSZ1=programmed(logic 0) BOOTSZ0= programmed(logic 0) rest all are unprogrammed and can you please tell what is BOOTSZ ?
thanks in advance

thanks for the reply,what about my other question is the fuse setting right, can you give me link where bootsection is explained clearly

hey zembedded thanks for the reply,i have used the engbedded fuse calculator i wanted that my fuse setting is confirmed right so that i should not damage my chip

Do you use bootloader in your application? If not then there is no need to set bootloader size

Welcome my friend, it would have been really appreciated if your could have pressed helped....never mind thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.