Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR development board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abeer_h

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am thinking to buy an AVR development board. I shortlisted my choices into two boards STK500 and easyavr6. The problem with STK500 it doesn't contain usb connection but the price is ok (80$) and it is available in my country, on the other hand easyavr6 is way expensive (139$ without full accessories and without shipping fees) and I need to order it online.
any suggestions or useful advices? shall I look for other choices?
Thanks in advance :-D

Abeer

You can try to find those from China. A lot more cheaper. :)

Can you give me some brands or websits to check them :)
Well, I want a board with easyavr6 features bt with less price..

aliexpress.com
china.japan.busytrade.com
**broken link removed**

Reactions: Abeer_h

Abeer_h

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
STK 500 Works with USB/COM ,only -no problem with ports. Easy AVR works with Micro C form the site ,is 150 USD too,it is true that is wery good compiler and hawe many Libraries.And LCD ,senzors and other staff is'n free.With STK 500 you can reanimate chips with wrong fuses!Easy AVR works with his own programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back