Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR BLOCK DIAGRAM-PLZ HELP ME WID THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avr_avr

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr block diagram

Hi there,
Can anyone please help me with the block diagram of AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR(AVR)?please! i wud be highly grateful.(the diagram is provided in the link below or you may check the attachment).

I'm a student, doing study on AVR as my project. I've got into a big trouble and i'm rather confused and cannot understand the block diagram of AVR. please someone help me! I would be highly grateful. I need to complete my thesis work by the end of this july at any cost and i have to understand the flow of this diagram...please someone...! THE BLOCK DIAGRAM IS IN THE FOLLOWING LINK:

http://www.geocities.com/the_rockroach/3.jpg

I can even provide a brief description of the block diagram as provided by the company in its manual, if someone is interested in helping. The company name is AVK and the regulator is COSIMAT N+. If someone is there to help me out, please contact me or reply to this thread as early as possible.
thanks a lot in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back