Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] AVR ATMEGA32 simulations in Proteus ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFChoong

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Sir,

I am using proteus ISIS release 7.4 Sp3. And I am new to Proteus ISIS simulation software.
when placing the microcontroller - ATMEGA32 16PU, I encounter a problem that this component from Proteus library has lack of 2 pins, namely Vcc and GND.
without these two pins, I am not able to start coding and simulate the circuit. Please find attached circuit for practice I2C between 2 microcontroller.
is there anyway I can add this two pins into the component so that I can add in the hex code and start simulate the circuit ? Please help me out on this problem.

May thanks for helping me. :wink:

Best Regards,
KF

Attachments

• No-VCC&GND.JPG
    No-VCC&GND.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 219

yes both comments are helpful.
you not need to worry about VCC and GND pins.
if you want to change try shahbaz.ele's method.

yes both comments are helpful.
you not need to worry about VCC and GND pins.
if you want to change try shahbaz.ele's method.

Hi Shahbaz, Jayanth, Kamranravian,

Many thanks for your help and advice. As you said, I will simulate this without worrying the power and ground pins.
I will consult you guys again when there is problem occurs after simulation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
KF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back