Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Availability of SMD ATMEL AVR mcu,s in pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liteon

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
please someone here from pakistan could be of some help.
I live in Hasilpur a remote city of district Bahawalpur, Punjab.
At my city i can get almost all discrete and other commonly used components and some variety of modern and old microcontrollers but limited by DIP or PDIP versions.
Recently i needed SMD compnents And found a store at city of MULTAN.
But till this day i have no luck to find any model of Mcu in SMD versions.
I need urgently ATMEGA64, TLC5510 (Analog to digital converter).
Now the next destination may be LAHORE. But i am not sure to get these from there.
Someone please can tell me a shop in LAHORE or other major city to get these.
A phone contact to the shop is much appriciated or even an online store is very welcomed.
i found 4 electronics online stores from google search, Electronicspk.com(lahore), Thecollegeroad.com (Rawalpindi) Digipak.org, Quadri kits (Karachi only essembled kits and expensive)
But their inventory is also limited to DIP versions digipak has a couple of smd mcu but not the Atmel ones.

So any help is welcomed warmly.

Hi,
Just give me two days I will feed back you about the availability of the same.
Send me an email just as memory jogger.

Thankyou RAZA.
I shall be waiting.I will be sending you an email in two days.

Alertlinks, i shall be much obliged.

No exact match, look what i found.

atmega32 -------PLCC for Rs.250
-------------
atmega88 -------PLCC for Rs.250
-------------
Atmega168------TQFP for Rs.350
-------
Atmega128------TQFP for Rs.850

HI liteon,
ALERTLINK has already given you the availability and prices, great job. Hope it solved your problem

Thankyou very much ALERTLINKS.

Actually i needed ATMEGA64 to make a project of an osciloscope here.JYE Tech - DIY Oscilloscopes, DIY Kits for hobbyists

Now from datasheet it is clear that the atmega64 is interchangeable with ATMEGA128.However Migration application note AVR090 states following differences,

The Boot Loader area is also changed. The following must be considered:
• The No-Read-While-Write section starts at word address 0xF000 instead of
0x7000.
• The available Boot Loader sizes are still 512, 1024, 2048, and 4096 words.

The start of an ADC conversion in Atmega64 can auto trigger on interrupt sources.
This ADC auto triggering is not implemented in Atmega128.

I can write simple codes not so complex and the kit manufacturer has released hex code and every thing else but not source code.Student version of source code is there but is limited.

I am not sure whether i can go with the replacement or not.

The datasheet of TLC5510 says it is interchangeable with Sony CXD1175.

Yet i am interested in buying 2 of ATMEGA32 plcc version along with 1 of TLC5510 or CXD1175.So ALTERLINKS can you tell me where from those in your list are available or you are selling them?

Modern Electronics.Hall road Lahore.
I don't know if they send parcel.If they don't, i can arrange. PM me.

Thanks a million friend.Thats so nice of you.
I have a large list of other parts to buy.I will try to call them tomorrow to confirm if they are willing to send parcel.Otherwise i will ask you to do it but for just two or three models,won't put you in trouble of finding all of the list.

They are using old memo books. Now you have to put 3 ahead of every ptcl number.

Last edited:

I called them this afternoon and they said they will send me a parcel when ever i request.Thats good.Thankyou very much ALERTLINKS for guiding me and your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back