Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Avago A316J IGBT Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhichaotic

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using A316J driver of Avago. I have connected 10ohm and 22ohm resistance in series at the output of it. My buck converter rating is 48V/60A. It was working fine but after 1 hour of operation the 22E resistance got burned and driver was heated. Please give me some suggestions of connection of this driver.

Please contact your local Avago Technologies Technical Response Center for assistance with your question on the HCPL-316J. A list of the response centers locations is available from our web site.

**broken link removed**

Avago Technologies
America's Technical Response Center

I am using A316J driver of Avago. I have connected 10ohm and 22ohm resistance in series at the output of it. My buck converter rating is 48V/60A. It was working fine but after 1 hour of operation the 22E resistance got burned and driver was heated. Please give me some suggestions of connection of this driver.

Hi, mate i can give an idea just check the fast diode which is connected to out put devices for de-sat operation it should be ultra fast diode and check buck
converter out put transistor should be ultra fast and it depends for which application you are using this driver can you give some details, may be i can help you
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.