Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

autorouting in altium.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssankurathri

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
am new to altium. I started routing my board. I want to do some sections manually.so, i did quarter of my board manually. Now, i want to use the autorouting option.
while doing manual routing, i splitted the power plane and ground plane.
the problem is the tool gets hanged up when i use autorouting on this partially done board.

I want the manual routed portion of the board to be undisturbed, ( in anyway) and the tool has to do autorouting for the remaining board.

could any one please help me in this. coz i already spent lot of time on this, but couldn't find a clue.

regards
skr

hi
there is one option like lock pre-routed tracks. By checking this option, it is hanging up.

I rarely use autorouting, but there are times where it would sure come in handy. The autorouting capability of Altium is very poor, in my humble opinion. Has anyone had decent success with any external autorouting programs that can interface with Altium? If so, could you suggest a program worth checking out? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back