Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automotive reverse proximity alarm circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

garfield

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
parking proximity alarm circuit

Hello ,

I want to build a automotive alarm.

When the vehicle reversing parking , sense the distance from another car or wall etc etc.

I think in ultrasonic receiver transmitter or infrared distance measurement and microcontroller design.

Anyone can post any circuit , any help about sensors ?

Thanks to all

Garfield :)

proximity alarm circuit

Use this nice project:

**broken link removed**

This device measures >60 cm. To get distance less than 60 cm, you need to decrease number of pulses in TX, also add switch before detector to close receiver during transmittion. With all these you will get 15 cm minumum distance of measuring.

proximity alarm circuit

Hi, Klug

Thanks you very much !!

Garfield :wink:

reverse alarm circuit

Hello, You can also have a look at
[/url]h**p://www.riccibitti.com/designs.htm check the "Good old" parking sonar. Platonas

car proximity alarm circuit

hi guys
i made the project (similer lets say, i used a different algorithm) at
h**p://www.interq.or.jp/japan/se-inoue/e_pic6_6.htm
it works fine but i need to use a transiver(Tx&Rx in the same housing) which means recieving and transmitting should be on the same bus , and this means an excellent switching of AC for isolation i got same ideas iam working on and ready to share & exchange knowledge if you are interested my mail: ermananil@gmail.com
looking for mails and advices or related links...
thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back