Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automation systems and Linux and VxWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoRub

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I see one company that builds something like the automation system that is in the video link that I add and they wrote that they use VxWorks software and Linux software
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHuDvVa7mkw
I want to know what are the tools and functions that VxWorks software or in Linux software have that the others software usually don't have and with these tools and functions the programmers can program in more easy way the automation system that is in the video link that I try to upload.
What is the connection between VxWorks software and Linux software to real time, motion controllers, servo drivers and operating system
I will glad if you can added some useful links about program in VxWorks or Linux that are related to things that are program in the automation system that is in the video link that I try to upload.​

Hi friends, I really need your help so if anyone here knows something that is related to this issue so I will glad if he can write a replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.