Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic stabilizer circuit diagram with transformer tapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

elanshul

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
can anyone help me for 240 volt AC out stabilizer which can operate from minimum 110 volt input using 2 relay and without chattering the relay also transformer use his own LT i.e. no additional transformer for relay operation. please arrange for transformer taping relay connection and circuit diagram. i will be highly obliged.

It is reasonable to begin with a 2x step-up transformer, to cover the extreme job of converting 110 VAC to normal level.

Then for those times when incoming mains AC is somewhere in between, you will need to find a way to reduce the voltage. You must either (a) reduce power going into the primary side, or (b) reduce power coming from the secondary, or (c) reduce the transformer step-up ratio.

It will not be easy to construct a device which is robust enough to regulate that much electrical power, automatically.
Do you intend to power your home from the 240 VAC? If there were such a device, it would be commonly available. Especially if it could be manufactured cheaply.

The problem is that this will mean working with high voltage, which can take your life if you are not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.