Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic school bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

john120

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey who can help me to sort out the problem of automatic school bell with cd4017 and ne 555.
I tried to realize it but it is not working.
Someone tried also!! plz help

Dear friend
Hi
In first step you should try to made a timer with ne555 Ic. then you can give its out put to the Transistor that we have relay in its collector and with this relay you can control your bell as well as. it is very simple . try it if you cant again i will help you with my own circuit.
Best wishes
Goldsmith

If it is that, you already have a bell and need to activate it, then you can set up the 555 as a monostable vibrator and use the output to turn a relay on/off (depending on configuration) to turn the bell on/off.
If you need to make a bell, you can use a 555 to act as a monostable multivibrator that activates another 555 set up as an astable multivibrator connected to a buzzer or speaker.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

HeymSir,see what I want to realize ,I already realized it but is causing problems ,today I find one of the circuit burn ,i replace tomorrow I find another one I replace meanwhile it does not work as I want.

See the link of that circuit I want to realize
Redirect Notice

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

Dear Hamid
See the link from which I find the circuit:

Redirect Notice

Have you found out, which part of the circuit burns? Where are you getting the 12v from?

No Tahmid hope you saw the circuit ,my NE 555 configured in astable is giving 4.5minutes which must then go to the second IC2 for giving 45 minutes which then go to activate the school bell ;meanwhile the school bell has to ring every 45 minutes.but it is ringing at 4.5 minutes .I don`t know what to do .help me plz

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

No Tahmid hope you saw the circuit ,my NE 555 configured in astable is giving 4.5minutes which must then go to the second IC2 for giving 45 minutes which then go to activate the school bell ;meanwhile the school bell has to ring every 45 minutes.but it is ringing at 4.5 minutes .I don`t know what to do .help me plz

i want asm codes for electronic school bell for 8051 microcontroller. can anyone post it.please.

Status
Not open for further replies.