Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic room light controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitppande

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys!
i'm making a project where u detect the no. of persons entering inside a room and also detect the no. of persons inside. would u guys help me in giving a suggestion for a high precision infrared led detector so that this project may be practically implemented........

thnx in advance...

project report on automatic room light controller

do you need the no. of persons entering the room or the no.of persons inside the room at a particular instant of time......

automatic room controller

i just need to know the persons inside the room which i'm going to achieve by having two ir leds and sensors so that while entering the first ir radiation is disrupted and then the second one is disrupted and while leaving the room its the viceversa. this is then used to count up or count down the display.......
but the problem is i'm not getting a a good detector so that it should give a high/low when ir radiations are striking it and a low/high when no ir radiation is striking it...
also help me with the emittors as they must emit out radiations in a straight line.....

automatic room light controllers

you get high quality remote LED(IR led)... those would come in a package which is silvered at the sides to focus the radiation....

also drive the LED using darlington pair to get more transmission distance.....

rohitppande said:
hello guys!
i'm making a project where u detect the no. of persons entering inside a room and also detect the no. of persons inside. would u guys help me in giving a suggestion for a high precision infrared led detector so that this project may be practically implemented........

thnx in advance...

please, if you have the documentation on the topic please help me. I need it badly for my final year projct.
thank you.

just put two sensors on the door on the same horizontal level but little bit far from each, but not too far, if somebody enters the first sensor will count then the second which will make you controller increment for one more person for inside people, if somebody leaves the room the second will count then the first sensor to decrement the count, and you have a microcontroller that keep the counts and display it on whatever you like like 7-segment or character LCD.
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back