Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated meter reading using rf(radio frequency)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandini88

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELLO,

IM NEW LEARNER. I NEED SOMEBODY TO GUIDE MY PROJECT. I JUST ONLY KNOW BASIC C PROGRAMMING. I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO GUIDE ME. PLEASE ANYBODY OF KIND HEART PLS HELP ME. I WILLING TO LEARN ANYTHING RELATED TO MY PROJECT TITLE. I DONT KNOW FROM WHERE I SHOULD START. PLS THANK YOU. THE PROJECT REQUIREMENT SHOULD USE MIKROC OR MIKROC PRO SOFTWARE. FOR MORE DETAIL CAN CONTACT BY MAIL: ANYTHING THAT RELATED TO MY PROJECT ALSO CAN MAIL TO ME.
MOD: You need to read the rules of the forum first. Do not use upper case letters unless nesesary. We do not entertain private sharing, Cooked food with spoon feeding. take this as a pre-warning

what is the duration of your project?if you have enough time you can do it.first buy rf transmitter and receiever module and test them by connecting with the serial port of your pc and then choose the microcontroller to interface with the rf module if you have any quries releted yous project you can mail me:yogece@gmail.com

Thanks for your kind reply. i just using rf chips for my project not module. now i have been choosed PIC18F452. Is it correct choice? after this what i must do? still got time to finish a complete report. but the main problem i have to finish do C programming within two weeks from now. i got tried many times but since my basic is not strong enough i can not proceed. if u guide me really i can put my best effort. thank you

first of all donot redirect peoples to your email. Lot of people can understand their problems from this forum.
Regarding your project, please explain what you want to do? If you give me the block diagram will be very usefull for us.

sorry. i did correction as follow:

i not yet start programming also. Because i dont know from where should start. especially the pulse counting area. my based is electronic and electric. the project requirement have to use rf.

Status
Not open for further replies.