Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated fruit grading system with image processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashmi.pandey02@yahoo.in

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a question regarding image processing using Matlab.In my dissertation, i want to do mango grading by single mango in image ..my flow of dissertation : all mango image are collected from conveyer belt.Mango images are then preproceesed and color feature are extracted and mango will be classified with NN,Fuzzy or SVM then it will be graded in GRADE 1,Grade 2,Grade 3 and diseased category...i have implemented upto boundry extraction of mango ..but now not getting what to do ...my guide had told me that i have to remove the backgroud of image then appy boundry smoothing and then detect edges and after detecting boundry of image super impose boundry in orignal image...then appy any color featrure extraction algorithm,,,so not getting what to do?..plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back