Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated drilling machine-question concerning stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolly_bella

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone help me

hi,
i am building an automated drilling machine for my project. i need to use PLC to control all the sensor and the motor. i am using a nais PLC, FP0-C14CRSthe software is FPWIN GR. my qtns are, can i control my stepper motor two phase bipolar the model is( escapa, p430 258 005 01) with the PLC? what kind of driver should i use to control the motor?(L297/l298). Then how about the pulse i should send.

pls someone out there help me

Re: can someone help me

Here's a site I found helpfull in while in college: **broken link removed**, but that was for a class project using a microcontroller to make a PIR sensor, mounted on the stepper motor, follow a heat source (it freaked out the cleaning ladies one night when we forgot to turn it off). Wouldn't know how to translate that to PLC, sorry, but you can get the principles from that site.

Re: can someone help me

thanks very much for the helpful website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back