Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Autoclave error - it does not sterilize

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiles

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Autoclave error

My friend bring home an decayed autoclave, it is controlled by AT89C52 microcontroller. With this device, first you set the boiling temperature (for e.g 121 degrees ) then the object will be sterilized in the time we set (for e.g 3 minutes), finally, is the dry work. Now problem is the temperature raise to about 106 degree then dry work start, no sterilization.
Is it caused of microcontroller or ???
Could you show me what I have to do next in that case ?
Thanks so much !!!

Re: Autoclave error

The microcontroller would be the last thing to blame ..
Most likely it acts accordingly to the information it receives ..
Check connectors, sensors, A/D converter(s), in other words, anything that is around it ..

Regards,
IanP

smiles

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Autoclave error

Thanks !!!

Autoclave error

like any other device specially medical devices it has service manual,when a problem occur the device show an error on it's display most probably it is a number. what u have to do is to practice the procedures related to this number written in the service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.