Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio video recorder device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhan1990

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody! I want to make an audio video recorder device. But I don’t know how, where to start, which microcontrollers or development boards to choose. Any advice is helpful. Thank you!!!

Hello everybody! I want to make an audio video recorder device. But I don’t know how, where to start, which microcontrollers or development boards to choose. Any advice is helpful. Thank you!!!
what about Raspberry ?
i think it's the easiest method
& the Esp CAM also & there is alot of examples for this kind of projects But i did not test it

what about Raspberry ?
i think it's the easiest method
& the Esp CAM also & there is alot of examples for this kind of projects But i did not test it
Thanks for reply johnny78! The idea is good, but I want to make it work autonomously, and not under any OS!

Tarhan1990

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.