Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio signal OFDM Modulation in Matlab (please help me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alireza Nakhostin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi My Frindes
I've designed transmitter - receiver Ofdm in MATLAB.
String of bits 0 and 1 will transfer well, but I am faced with the problem of transmitting sound.
I do not know, should be operational before the modulation using the instructions on how to do sound.
Please Help Me

Sorry if the description is not flowing

Hi

Before transmitting, you require data preparation which actually converts your sound files in stream of "0's" & "1's".
If you are using stereophonic sound then after reading into MATLAB , you will have two channel. This two channel needs to convert into streams of "0's" & "1's". For this you can use one variable as "Threshold" and set. you can get the value of threshlod from data itself by just using some formula.. lets say data > mean (channel1) / median (channel1) like that.

This ensures that data will convert into binary stream. Within Simulink there are blocks which will do this and similary to recover sound you again convertstreams of "0" & "1's" to sound data

Hope this will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back