Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio L-R phase control

Status
Not open for further replies.

newelltech

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Some time back I read an article about controlling the phase between left and right audio channels for better understandability. I think it was in a ham radio mag but could have been in an electronics mag.

If you have any information on this article or info on the topic, I'd be grateful.
I'm also interested in information on equalizers for hearing loss due to aging.

Be sure to SPEAK UP if you respond. :-}

newelltech said:
Some time back I read an article about controlling the phase between left and right audio channels for better understandability. I think it was in a ham radio mag but could have been in an electronics mag.

If you have any information on this article or info on the topic, I'd be grateful.
I'm also interested in information on equalizers for hearing loss due to aging.

Be sure to SPEAK UP if you respond. :-}

Ahh ... after flying airplanes for 30 years (and getting older ...lol) I found that using a wireless headset for good music and TV is quite the ticket. We bought a pair and she has her volume and I have mine ... in stereo no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back