Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio amplifer with power supply of 4.5v

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKSH

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i want to built an audio amplifier with very less component with stereo input and output, less complexity and with volume control for my mobile/walkman.
i had two speaker of 2 inch's probably 4 ohms and another set of speaker of 4 inch's, 4 ohm.
please provide a circuit for above requirement.
for 4 inch's, 4 ohm speaker complexity, less component n power supply is not the problem but i want good sound n loudness in it

please provide ckt diagram and pcb layout for above requirement.

thx in advance n ignore any mistake in my language.

An LM386 amplifier has a minimum supply voltage of 4.0V. Three alkaline battery cells are 4.5V when brand new and their voltage quickly drops to 3.6V where the LM386 will not work.
With a supply of 4.5V the output power at clipping into 4 ohms is 132mW which is almost nothing (headphones level).

A cheap clock radio produces about 500mW. Maybe you need 1W per channel.

A TDA2822M amplifier IC can have its two amplifiers bridged. Then it produces 800mW into 4 ohms at clipping when its supply voltage is 4.5V. Two ICs are needed for stereo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back