Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATX power supply shematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
zalej na mail

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: ATX power supply schematic

I'm looking for ATX schematic with TL494, LM339, 34063 (I think for the +5V standby)

there is a UC3842 on the hi-voltage side, 3 transistors, can identify K2645, C4161, can't read the other.

its a very compact supply form factor

haven't found what i'm looking for of the schematics on this board or googling yet...

hmm, why the TL494 and the UC3842 ????

Thanks

The UC3842 and K2645 and 1 of 3 Hi-Freq Transformers are parts of 5V standby supply. so now not sure what the 34063 is for....

the other switcher is using 2xC4161 and the TL494, so circuit here would be similiar to what schematic I have found.

Also at the 240/110VAC input there is a strange bit of circuit with a TRIAC on a small add-on PCB, the switcher works without it though - but what does it supposed to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back