Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] ATX Auxiliar Power Supply Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosmany325

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, I started this thread because my PC's PSU stopped working. When I opened it to check what the problem is, I found two elements damaged, they are a Power Mosfet (CEF02N7) and a resistor of 1.2Ohms/1W. Additionaly connected to mosfet gate there are a small IC, on something like a SOT23-6 package, whose code marking is EA546 or EAS46, the problem is that after hours searching Internet I can NOT find what is this IC and a datasheet of it. Is almost sure that this IC is also damaged because it was connected between gate and source of mosfet and this last is damaged (when i measure between gate and source it shows a resistante of 80 ohms aprox in both directions, ohh so bad.). Please if anyone knowns what is this IC I would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance, also to my friend who let me wrote this. Yosmany325.

try contacting the manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.