Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATTENSION FOR PROJECTS ON NETWORKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usman_star2

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am in 6th smester in BS (Computer Engg)
I want to make a project as my Final year project on NETWORKING.
PLZ gave me the ideas of project on NETWORKING
if u make earlier a project plz gave me the data about that project as for experience for me.
THANX IN ADVANCE.
usman_star2(at)hotmail.com

I think Peer-to-Peer networks topic is a good research area. easy, hot, interesting. if you interested in this topic let me know to give you more information.

a good topic is to implement the MAC layer for ethernet or wi-fi
use VHDL and simulink

YES brother gave me the more info about the projects??
gave me the material
thanx in advance
bye

I think u can choose projects in AD-HOC and in wi-fi.. If u want, i have some Network simulator codes about these...

Venkatesan.s

venkat3271 said:
I think u can choose projects in AD-HOC and in wi-fi.. If u want, i have some Network simulator codes about these...

Venkatesan.s
are you working into this feild now?
would you mind tell me the prospect of AD HOC and the hottest direction of this feild?
thanks ,mate.

Dear Venkatesan,

My project title "Cross-Layer Design for Power Efficiency and QoS Provisioning in Multi-Hop Wireless Networks"

Do you have material /code for this? pls help... i don't have time to summit abstract with future work for the above paper......expecting ur repley through email ID -- malai53@rediffmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.