Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATMEL Zigbee software stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atmel zigbee stack

Atmel have ICs like as AT86RF212,AT86RF231 that have very good radio/hardware specification but atmel only gives a free OpenMac (MAC layer only) with it for AVR micros,

But TI with CC2520 ,CC2480 have weaker radios but give free full zigbee stack!

How can I solve the problem? how to find the atmel full zigbee stack?what is its price?

zigbee atmel

i know that texas had a new chip with +10db signal.

texas is more experience than atmel in zigbee beacuse they buy chipcon.

zigbee stack atmel

TI CC2520 have -98dBm sensitivity ,ATMEL AT86RF231 have -102dBm sensitivity (atmel is better) ATMEL chip have very lower power consumption over TI!

TI have a free Zigbee 2007 stack but its problem is that it work only with TI MSP430 ,this is a limitation for other users that want to work with AVR or ARM micros.

TI CC2480 that is a zigbee processor and works with any micro have very weak radio(ex -92dBm sensitivity) and does not support zigbee 2007 ,it uses zigbee 2006.

Is there any zigbee professinal here?

===========
Atmel Signs Agreement with MeshNetics to Deliver Free ZigBee Stack
Where i the link for Atmel-Meshnetics FREE zigbee stack?
I did not find,I only find OpenMac stack with source code,the is no free meshnetic BitCloud zigbee stack from atmel!
Please if there is any link send it.

atmel zigbee

Hi,
I agree with you on both Atmel and TI about Bitcloud SDK it is not free. only networking stack is freely supplied to sell thier chips.
about Meshnetics SDK https://www.meshnetics.com/dev-tools/zdk/ you have pricing and all other details.
Here in Edaboard in few days back same question is asked on reply.
Zigbee Node(EN-C-R) Quantity you are planning to produce is matters while you buy SDK.
If Qty is <=10000 units then each unit cost will be increased.
Else Go to https://freaklabs.org/ exclusive Atmel Zigbee Open Source Stack Great Job By AKiba.
Want to develop own Z stack Possible but cost you very much in time.
Regards
Pcup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back