Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel eeprom markings,Need help to identify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liteon

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
A weak earlier i placed an order with a distant online vendor of electronic components.One of those devices was 24LC256 EEPROM.Today i received the package of parts but The eeprom is marked different,as under.
ATMELU934
2EB 1
Z9F2900F.
Atmel does not list LC version of this part.The datasheet is for both 24C128 And 24C256 i did not see any marking details of these devices in the datasheet.
Can you people help me to identify it.
Thank you.

OK.got it thank you very much.The datasheet i already have is missing those three pages.
The 24lc256 is part number by MICROCHIP.Mine one is atmel.The voltage for my application is 5V so it is not an issue for atmel device.
Are there any other differences regarding programming,registers,addresses. Or they are just drop-in compatibles?

Hello M!K:
I came across an atmel eeprom while I'm doing a product disassembly project. Just like what happened to liteon, I can only read this from the chip:
ATMLH250
02CM Y
*2U3402B
that star stands for a character that cannot be read clearly (or may be just a stain)
Is it ok to help me identify this thing?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.