Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel AT89C51SND1 design guide and schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
atmel snd1c datasheet

I have got the 89c51snd1c chip i have designed a development board for it and tried to program the flash but its not working Atmel datasheet says the chip is shipped with a programmed bootloader i think i have to program it parallely does anyone know how to do it? i dont have access to a device programmer

89c51snd1 datasheet

I have just started a forum dedicated to projects based on the AT89C51SND1 ... here is the link if you are interested: **broken link removed**

89c51snd1 pdf

This is a file that find in a korean page... it had the full source of the Atmel reference design and other files. I find it in this moment... may be new year good luck!!!:D

atmel mp3 india

Hi, I have a new version of the library with sourcecode and full documentation ( HTML format ). This was in the sorin7486's webpage into other zip file. Visit his page for more info about AT89C51SND1 and dedicated forum.
Enjoy. :D

at89c51snd1 mp3 source code

Have you guys seen the new SND2? It looks pretty cool, plus it has an on-board DAC to boot!

Hope you like BGA though!

uda1330 kit

mingming said:
Atmel AT89C51SND1 Design Guide and schematic.
Not available on Atmel site. Hope elektroda people like it.

This is good one

at89c51snd1 programmer

I want to initialize an 512MB MMC Card, but I have no succes in it :( A send the CMD0, then the CMD1 and I can't get response to it. What is the problem?

Atmel 89C51SND1

do you have a programmer circuit and software for 89c51snd1

Re: Atmel 89C51SND1

Now I want to use the at89c51sdn3c design a mp3 player,anyone can give me some suggest?

Hi am working on 89C51SND1 for MMC/SD and USB interface. But could not found promising Documents. Do have any one implemented this.

Pl. let me know. IT IS VERY URGENT

I want to do a mp3 player using 89c51snd1c!

reference design

Atmel 89C51SND1

I'm trying to get ISP to work through USB in Windows XP but nothing seems to work. It gets picked up by Windows but only as a unknown device. I did try installing the drivers supplied with FLIP but with no success. Is it possible that the USB boot loader is not pre loaded?

Hi,

I desparetely need some help. I'm using the AT89C51SND1C. I want to program it using FLIP with ISP. ISP pin is grounded, Windows XP picks it up but only as a "unknown device". I've tried installing the drivers in the flip/usb folder but with NO success. Please help!!!

I want to know how to start a mp3 project.

ou ,ou ,ou
my god ,why we can not download this ?
i seach in many many website ,but wen do not find any file can help me .
here have some ,but no piont ,god help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back