Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel At Mega 162 (Digital Voltage Controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somf0872

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mega162

Hi everybody,

My target is to have different voltage levels like 3V, 4V, 7V, 15V etc etc..

I want to know whether there is any variable voltage regulator that can digitally controlled using this micontroller in order to get varying voltages from +3 to +15 V.

For example in my software routine I give any specific combination of bit to controller and in return it communicates with that voltage regulator and give the desired voltage output. Something like controlling the voltage level thru software.

Any idea??

--X--

atmega dac

Uhmmm

Didn't you just describe a digital to analog converter.

/Bingo

mega 162

OH! no ................ Its' not DAC.

I need the digital voltages at output to drive several things for eample (divider needs 4V, prescaler needs 5V, controler needs 3.3V, one of the IC required 15V, etc..)

Therefore I need some techniqiue (or any digital voltaghe regulator IC) that can give me such outputs depending on the software routine of microcontroller.

--X--

digital power supply atmega

your power supply must have these outputs (3.3, 4, 5, 7, 15 etc.) and your mega will provide the power tha you want with a FET or a transistor or a reed relay etc.

Added after 56 seconds:

of course as outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back