Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATMEGA64A controller problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivakumar.r

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

I am using atmega64a controller for my product,my product is used for controlling the 3 phase motor using mobile phone.Product will be installed in a very noisy environment.

In some of the products installed in the field i am facing problem with the micro controller.

Device will be working fine for one or two months but suddenly device stops working.

Controller is not working,usually when the device is in working condition couple of LED's will be blinking ,but in problematic boxes thees LED's are not getting ON.

When i reprogram the controller device comes to normal state and device starts working again.

I don't know whether FLASH memory is getting corrupted or some other problem...

I have enabled the internal BOD still the problem is same.

I am loosing my customers because of this issue.

Please help me to solve the problem.Thanks in advance

Thanks for your suggestion

Yes EMI noise.. There will be back EMF.

Any suggestions on adding EMI shield to circuit. Please provide the link or documents..

Status
Not open for further replies.