Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmega based inverter project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ai.nayem

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Actually i want to make a new professional inverter board.
Already i make a modified sine inverter with pic16f73.
But now i want to design with atmega based pure sine wave.
So my question is, which is best for inverter atmel or pic?

Atmel and PIC are originally different brands. Both have hundreds of different types. Some types are not useful. But others are.
"Best" without saying in which regard is meaningless.
Timing resolution, frequency, cost, size, availability, part count,supply current... sre just a couple parameters where a microcontroller can be better than another one. Looking for the one and only best will be a challange.

Atmel and PIC are originally different brands. Both have hundreds of different types. Some types are not useful. But others are.
"Best" without saying in which regard is meaningless.
Timing resolution, frequency, cost, size, availability, part count,supply current... sre just a couple parameters where a microcontroller can be better than another one. Looking for the one and only best will be a challange
I want to make solar inverter board.
So i need 3 pwm output ATMEGA8 have 3 pwm output.
2 pwm for spwm and other for mppt.
And i also attached a bluetooth module for smartphone monitoring.

Now please advice me a microcontroller.
And sorry for my bad english.

Now please advice me a microcontroller.
Microconroller manufacturers provide selection guides.
This is what I´d use.

But I guess there are many with 3 PWMs .. and you don´t need me to input this on the according web sites.

I guess neither PIC nor ATMEGA has built in bluetooth, thus you need to decide which bluetooth module you want to use / which interface you connect the bluetooth with.

For all this you don´t need an expert. All can be done by yourself. I see no special requirement from your side, thus you may read through existing application notes / example circuits / descriptions and so on. All is available for free.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.