Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATMEGA 32 and SIM300DZ external xtal problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

badar shah

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Well guyz i m experiencing a major problem.. my sim300dz module works fine with me when i run it on 2400 baud rate using internal xtal. but as i switch to external xtal for higher baud e.g 4800 or 9600 rates it doesn't work at all. even if i run it on a 2400 baud rate. on the other hand when i run gps module with external xtal and baud rate of 4800 it works fine showing that xtal and its configuration is alright..plz plz help me as quickly as possible.
Thanx.
Regards..

hi.
i know my question is irrelivent but i just wana ask you can you help me where you bought accesories for sim300dz? i mean i ordered sim300dz online and they just sent me only sim300dz itself no RF antenna no sim holder and i need both of them compulsory can you please help me if you know where to buy them?

i m here in pakistan and bought it from a shop...they gave me all acessories..

can you please tell me how much it will cost??? and was it sim300dz(surface mount) module which you bought? and is there ant PCB module of Sim300dz available? please let me know it will be a great help!!

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

badar if you have used surface mount module can you please tell me how did you connect it to your circuit board?

using rs232 with internal osc is problematic (its not stable enough )
u should use external xtal .
i suggest to use a oscilloscope to check bit time (send 0xAA in loop)

y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back