Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

atf36077non linear model that can be used in MWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

nauwaf

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads atf36.psp

hi every body

i have problem finding the non linear model of ATF36077 that works with microwave office. i tried the spice model from agilent site but didn't work. any help will be highly appriciated.

FYI: PSP is not an industry standard format, it is proprietary to Philips and NXP. SPICE, PSPICE and HSPICE are standard formats and can have "any" extension. PSP is an extension used by Philips and Nextrom. SPICE files are all basically ASCII text which can be read in any text editor. The important part is to have the appropriate SPICE format within the text. This is explained in the SPICE manual link below.

PSP Official Site
**broken link removed**

SPICE Manual
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~jan/spice/spice.overview.html

Good SPICE models
http://www.polyfet.com/files.htm

Mislabled SPICE model (Spice Model - ATF-36077_SPICE)

Then who 1 else have the nonlinear ADS model for ATF36077?

Only Agilent ADS has the Avago atf36077 non linear models.

yeah ADS is the one , but as manju did , u can download the model and convert it

khouly

Hi, I don't understand what parameters to enter from the datasheet, I opened the file that Manju uploaded but I don't know what to do with the models in it, they are not included as .s2p file, I'm confused, can you help me? Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back