Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT91SAM9260 Low cost design for getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravi

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at91sam9260 cost

Hi,
Help me in developing low cost design for practiceing on ARM

I am Ravi Kumar, I have 4+ years of experience on Microchip products both in designing and firmware. Earlier I have worked on LPC2104(ARM 7TDMI ) microcontroller but long back and new to ARM9, I would like to start working with AT91SAM9260. So I am planning to design hardware with minimum features. I have gone through schematics for AT91SAM9260 Evaluation Board and AT91SAM9260 datasheet and from which I understood that two different voltages are required 1.8V and 3.3V with 5V at 1.5 amp current rating power supply. I have choosed 208 lead AT91SAM9260 PQFP/TQFP.
we have a get PCB designed with 208 PQFP/TQFP with respect to the datasheet. with a burg pin connected to each pin. with power supply as mentioned in datasheeet and an RS232 transceiver. I will attach my schematics as early as possible. I am struct with the below issues. I hope this will help beginners.

Is there any other way to design hardware at low cost. For new developers.

what are tools for debugging and burning program at low cost.

Thanking you and with Regards,
Ravi Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back