Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

at91rm9200 blink led start MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic programmer pcb

wizpic

Can you send direct link for firmware. I can't find it.

usb pic programmer schematic diagram

wizpic

Can you send direct link for firmware. I can't find it.

There is no direct link to firmware. The only palce you will get the firmware for this programmer is from the designer himself. It only cost 7 euros we need to support him ohterwise no more updates. I had permisson from the designer to post my drawings.
The way it works is you pay 7 erous and sisico tells you what to do he send you once use only bootlaoder file you program that in pic then he tells you what to do from there because your programmer will still not work. it's all done over the internet sisico is a very clever man and i should think he has thought of every thing to stop people ripping him off.

SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME FOR THE FIRMWARE, JUST BUY IT GIVE SISICO SUPPORT AND CREDIT WHERE DUE

wizpic

gtp pic usb programmer

Hello WizPIC,

As a good design practice, why don't you ground the input pins of the unconnected gates through a 1K resistor. This way, the circuit will be more stable and the overall dessipation is checked. Also, people copying the design get a better designed circuit.

Thanks and regards,

bimbla.

gtp usb plus hex

Hi Bimbla

As a good design practice, why don't you ground the input pins of the unconnected gates through a 1K resistor. This way, the circuit will be more stable and the overall dessipation is checked. Also, people copying the design get a better designed circuit.

Good idea i will get them added and and reupload the PCB file.
Thanks or the input and feed back. I think this programmer works great i'm also going to make a SINGLE pcb intsted of 2 if any boday wants it as the 2 PCB one was to suit my needs

wizpic

ft232bm related pic programer hex file

wizpic said:
wizpic

There is no direct link to firmware. The only palce you will get the firmware for this programmer is from the designer himself. It only cost 7 euros we need to support him ohterwise no more updates. I had permisson from the designer to post my drawings.
The way it works is you pay 7 erous and sisico tells you what to do he send you once use only bootlaoder file you program that in pic then he tells you what to do from there because your programmer will still not work. it's all done over the internet sisico is a very clever man and i should think he has thought of every thing to stop people ripping him off.

SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME FOR THE FIRMWARE, JUST BUY IT GIVE SISICO SUPPORT AND CREDIT WHERE DUE

wizpic

Wow man dont be so angry. I thought you said that firmware is free but updates are paying.

pic programer usb circuit diagrams

deniah
'm not angry but just get fed up with people keep asking for new hex file:D

Wow man dont be so angry. I thought you said that firmware is free but updates are paying.
:D

if read this page about usb programmer then you would have rad this part:|

wizpic
yeah 6 euros for hex then free updates there after

That's better got it of my chest. :D

and just for the records it was not ment to come over has angry or Offensive just want to make it clear that i do not have the hex file :D

usb pic programmers printed board

How to get the newest hex file for GTP-USB+?

I appreciate any help.

usb pic programmer diagram

You can go here and buy it

**broken link removed**

you can pay through paypal to winpic800@hotmail.com and he will contact you and tell you what to do next or ay questions just send e-mail to above i found him to be very helpful. Once you paid you get free updates ie firmware upgrades

wizpic:D

winpic800 language

From following this post

i gather there is an old version of firmware which is FREE
a new version of firmware which cost 6 or 7

Hardware wise both are the same.

Does anyone have the old firmware and what it support?

Granted this is smaller than usb version of icd2; but no debug.

MovingBait
Ü

winpic800 3.60 edaboard

wizpic said:
You can go here and buy it

http://perso.wanadoo.es/siscobf/index.html

you can pay through paypal to winpic800(at)hotmail.com and he will contact you and tell you what to do next or ay questions just send e-mail to above i found him to be very helpful. Once you paid you get free updates ie firmware upgrades

wizpic:D

I sent a message to Sisco then he told me that the HEX file is not available for buying.

Wizpic, would you please give me details?

Last edited by a moderator:

pic programmer circuit

i will look into it and ask just in case he has miss understood you

wizpic

pic programmer hex

Hi wizpic

You seem very well informed about this programmer - hope you don't mind me asking this, will it program 16C84's please?

I've several old projects that use these and not sure if the 16F84 will work instead. My old serial programmer won't seem to work with moden PCs now.

Otherwise am interested in the firware issue - and certainly do not begrudge paying 7 Euros!

Many thanks and Best Wishes.

usb pic programmer + south africa

No it does not suuport the 16C84 but that is really old hat now but if you have sorice files then they will be easily changed to siut 16f84 all the differance bewteeb the them is that the C is write once and the F is rewriteable If i remember it'sd been a long time since i use them. the better pic to use is the newer version 16f627/8.

as for the seem well informed bit it's just to say about the author/designer where credit is due and the more people buy in turn gives the author/designer the incentive to carry on upgrading and giving excellent support like he does at the monent.

buy it build you won't regret it i never did

wizpic

pic programator usb

Thanks wizpic, you're right, I do need to move with the times! I've got one 16C84 powered project that has a slight bug that I need to fix before I move on to the newer generation of chips. It will probably port across to the 16F84 ok, need to get the new programmer built and then can try!

The programmer certainly seems to be a worthy piece of kit and I'm currently getting all the bits together to build it.

gtp-usb+ firmware

Microchip has available the PICKIT2 firmware (for PIC18F2550), schematic (users guide) and PC software in his site, all downloadable for free. This programmer works with USB port and in its new release can burn a lot of PIC models.
Of course you have to have a way to burn the 18F2550 and find some parts (mosfet transistors).

gtp usb plus hex download

All

To clear up the firmware issue ..... just heard back from Sisco, he no longer supplies the file by email in the manner Wizpic explains. He will mail a 18F2550 ready programmed at a cost of 25 euro (20 for PIC and 5 for postage).

Still excellent value, a bit more difficult however than a few emailed files.

Michael

old free firmware gtp usb+

I was some of the lucky ones then.
I applied straight away when i heard that a new versions come out. may be if more people applied for file instead of keep asking me for hex file then you would off have only paid 7 euros at the time.
but i agree with madbanana it's still well worth it

wizpic

programmatore pic usb ebay

Quite agree with Wizpic, when someone takes the trouble to develop something as good as this it is only right to reward them. When you consider the cost of a commercial programmer then it still really is good value!

find 18f2550 pic suppliers

hi Wizpic,
Your posting is what got me on to GTP USB+. I am doing a project with DSPIC, I had ordered a PIC and PCB board from SISCO for 39 euros.

Finally managed to get a pre programmed pic and PCB. Sisco is very good in support. The Plus programmer is a Gem. works flawlessly. I managed to check about 25 to 30 verities of pic. Even auto upgrade works perfectly.

The latest version of winpic800 is 3.60.

usb pic programmer gtp

MadBanana said:
All

To clear up the firmware issue ..... just heard back from Sisco, he no longer supplies the file by email in the manner Wizpic explains. He will mail a 18F2550 ready programmed at a cost of 25 euro (20 for PIC and 5 for postage).

Still excellent value, a bit more difficult however than a few emailed files.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back