Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

at89s52 with rf tx and rx without decoder and encoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

japanjot

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello frndz, i wanted to make rf robot, i can make it using ht12d and ht12e decoder encoder ics with at89s52, the problem was i could only make 4 controls with them, .........but now i want to make some thing more professional, i want to make robo with 16 controls....
i want one transmitter section with at89s52 ,its tx pin connected with transmitter ....it would send different codes to reciever section containing another at89s52 connected to rf rx with its rx pin
i am having at89s52 isp programmer, 433 rf rx and tx ics.
all i want is program in embedded c.
i dont know how to use rx and tx pin as encoder decoder of at89s52

thank you would be glad if any one of u would share ur pro knowledge with me :grin:

ht12E/D has four i/o pins. with this it is possible to make 16 controls that is 4 power 2 = 16 combinations. if u dont want to use 12e/d. i heard that we can directly connect rf modules directly to the micro controller through serial communication. but one important point is make the baud rate of communcation lower than 2400, it will be better even lower than that. though i didnt try this method

Hi,
Take a look at this:
6_1290337377.jpg

You could implement Manchester coding with the 8051. If by any chance you use mikroC or mikroBASIC they have complete libraries for Manchester Coding done so that you can just call the functions. You could have a look.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

ok thnx guys for your help, what about ht640 and ht648 ??? can i make 16 channel remote from it.
and one more thing how can i decode rc5 protocol with at89s52 , i am looking for program in embedded c

Status
Not open for further replies.