Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT89S51/52 serial programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanthyk192

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i just bought an AT89S51/52 MC.i wanted a simple serial programmer and a software with which i can burn my programs.i'm using atmega32(INR 250) and P89V51RD2(INR 150),but these are costlier than AT89S52(INR.50).i'm working with brushless motors and high power sources due to which accidentally i burnt 3 of P89V51RD2.
so i thought of using this without having the fear of any accidents.i was also informed in this forum that there is a serial programmer for the s51/52.i thought of using the parallel programmer.but requires more construction,which i'm not good at.i also had a look at some designs which use one more MC to burn other MCs,but again i'm not good at constructing these circuits.so please provide a simple burner and programmer.

thank you.

Hi,

i thought of using the parallel programmer.but requires more construction,which i'm not good at. .....
but again i'm not good at constructing these circuits.so please provide a simple burner and programmer. thank you.

all the more reason to just buy a cheap programmer (under $20)

Hi,

i just bought an AT89S51/52 MC.i wanted a simple serial programmer and a software with which i can burn my programs.i'm using atmega32(INR 250) and P89V51RD2(INR 150),but these are costlier than AT89S52(INR.50).i'm working with brushless motors and high power sources due to which accidentally i burnt 3 of P89V51RD2.
so i thought of using this without having the fear of any accidents.i was also informed in this forum that there is a serial programmer for the s51/52.i thought of using the parallel programmer.but requires more construction,which i'm not good at.i also had a look at some designs which use one more MC to burn other MCs,but again i'm not good at constructing these circuits.so please provide a simple burner and programmer.

thank you.

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/157151/
With this you can program s51, s52.

One thing i want to remind you, Brushless DC motor controller is not a beginner project, better start with simple one.

Another thing is I dont think s51 is not enough for a BLDC.

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/157151/
With this you can program s51, s52.

One thing i want to remind you, Brushless DC motor controller is not a beginner project, better start with simple one.

Another thing is I dont think s51 is not enough for a BLDC.

as i see from the link you gave,it is programmed through USB using one more MC.this becomes complicated for me.regarding the BLDC i run the sensored(hall) in closed loop and sensorless in open loop no feed back.please let me know if there's any other programmer or i'll stick with Mohammad asim's parallel circuit.please tell me if his circuit works for AT89S51/52 with the same circuit given.

as i see from the link you gave,it is programmed through USB using one more MC.this becomes complicated for me.regarding the BLDC i run the sensored(hall) in closed loop and sensorless in open loop no feed back.please let me know if there's any other programmer or i'll stick with Mohammad asim's parallel circuit.please tell me if his circuit works for AT89S51/52 with the same circuit given.

Yes, you can go with asim's programmer. It is a nice programmer.

s51/s52 dont have enough speed to control a BLDC even you are using hall sensor. Better try with some other single cycle core micro with pwm inbuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.