Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT89C51 MCU - Where can i get the code dumped into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmtalsoul

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm planning of writing a small code for the AT89C51 Microcontroller. Can someone please tell me where I can find people/programmers who can dump the hex/assembly code into this chip in Hyderabad/Secunderabad (India) location and if possible how much they charge for one or two dumps? Please Help.

Thank you so much Sir. But do you really think we can make that programmer... Seems like a big one (i could be wrong) And are there any other options like buying a programmer kit or something like that?

If you are scared by the idea of building a programmer then KITs may be the answer to your needs ..
As I said, AT89C51 (XX) is a very popular microcontroller and there are several offers on the market; here is another example:
**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

Thank you so much Sir. Hope that kit works. I'll make some arrangements to purchase it. And one last thing Sir. Can you please tell me where I can find some example programs/small projects based exclusively on the AT89C51 MCU? Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back