Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT Commands Driver in embedded C

Status
Not open for further replies.

misnomerfrenzy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am interfacing SIM900A with LPC2148.
I could successfully give the power on sequence to SIM900A and it blinks the NStatus LED.
Now, I have to implement the driver to send the AT commands to SIM900.
Please provide me with any code snippet/Flow chart to understand how to write driver for SIM900A. Like which functions to implement, how should be their argument list and so on. Simultaneously I am searching for the same on google. If at all I find one, I will post here for others as well. :|

There is no as such standard procedure that u have to follow the particular sequence to send the AT commands for modem.

but while doing the establishment connection with server you will have to follow the some sequence refer AT command sheet of SIM300

You should first send an 'AT' command and wait for modem's responce ('OK'). In this way you are sure that modem gets your commands succesfully. If modem does not respond in a period of time you should send this command again. I think this is also described inside SIM900's datashet. All the documentation could be downloaded by simcom's web page.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back