Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT COmmand on SonyEricsson T290

Status
Not open for further replies.

aporcalypse84

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
t290 at commands

DOes any1 know why this happens? can help me out? i'm workin on a final year project that requires sending SMS using microcontroller. I'm trying to familiarize AT commands using Hyperterminal. once i connect phone to pc and then use hyperterminal to send "AT' to the phone, it replies "OK". but then any other command like "AT+CBC" returns "ERROR". Actually i've tried a few commands from SonyEricsson manual, but the phone responded with "ERROR". does any1 know why????

Re: t290 at commands

aporcalypse84 said:
DOes any1 know why this happens? can help me out? i'm workin on a final year project that requires sending SMS using microcontroller. I'm trying to familiarize AT commands using Hyperterminal. once i connect phone to pc and then use hyperterminal to send "AT' to the phone, it replies "OK". but then any other command like "AT+CBC" returns "ERROR". Actually i've tried a few commands from SonyEricsson manual, but the phone responded with "ERROR". does any1 know why????

Greetings,

Check the port speed. Set it to 9600 bps, and hardware control to "none"

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back