Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

at command help for aubtm-20 bluetooth module!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunal123

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
can anyone post a circuit screenshot which tells how i can send AT commands to aubtm-20 bluetooth module from serial port & also screenshot of hyperterinal which shows AT commands & odule responce

hi friends,
i am facing the same problem. please post details for this thread
thank you

hi kunal,
i am having the aubtm 20 command set. but whenever i try to send a command (eg: 'LLL'), i didn't get any response from the module (eg: 'OK').
can you please help me by providing the step by step instructions??? it 'll be very helpful.
thank you for responding

- - - Updated - - -

hi kunal,
i am having the aubtm 20 command set. but whenever i try to send a command (eg: 'LLL'), i didn't get any response from the module (eg: 'OK').
can you please help me by providing the step by step instructions??? it 'll be very helpful.
thank you for responding

hi kunal,
thank you for responding

- - - Updated - - -

hi kunal,
thank you for responding

hi srknthmk,
u want to aubtm-20 module test using hyperterminal or using microcontroller, i had some success in aubtm-20 module test using hyperterminal, when u turn ON aubtm-20 module & it is connected to PC using serial interface it gives responce as OK, if u not get this responce check aubtm-20 module power supply connection it should be 3.3v not more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back