Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT command for hang up call automatically at hardware level

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnhpias

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm using sim900b to control home appliances via sms . But sometime incoming call interrupts the communication , I used "ATH" command each time I'm getting a new incoming call . When sim900b gets a incoming call , it sends incoming call status to microcontroller(atmega 328p) , and after checking this microcontroller sends "ATH \n\r" to sim900b and then it disconnects the call .

I want to is there any alternative way available so that sim900b will automatically disconnect the call by itself , so that I wont need to send any command from microcontroller to disconnect the call ?

Are you trying to control home appliance by just dialling SIM900B ? (never heard about SIM900B) If yes, how do you detect the number of the caller before controlling devices ? If you are not checking the number of caller then can call from any mobile to the system controls the device ?

Mention Compiler used and post code.

Oops. I misread your post. You are controlling devices using SMS but incoming call to SIM900B is affecting it. Why call comes to the device. If you are using a new SIM which is only used for SMS controlling device and have not provided the number to anyone then why does it and from where does it getting the calls ?

Is it getting calls from Service Provider ? I have not experienced such a problem. How are you checking that new SMS ? using new SMS notification ? When are you clearing the uartBuffer ? What is the size of UART buffer ?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.