Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assertion????What does it mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit12345

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is assertion???
What else is there other than this in verification????

ankit12345 said:
What is assertion???
What else is there other than this in verification????

Assertions are concise means of capturing your design intent/specifcation, they can be used with Simulation and Formal verification, there is lot of introductory stuff available on the net, use google. I myself have coauthored 2 books on Assertion based Verification, see: www.noveldv.com and www.abv-sva.org for details.

Also see www.project-veripage.com, I wrote a PSL tutorial some time back on that page.

Well some what simulatenous posting, see the other thread:

Relevant portion is here:

There are several technologies available such as:

* CRV - Constrained Random Verification
* CDV - Coverage Driven verification
* ABV - Assertion Based Verification

We cover all this and much more with practical labs, tricks and techniques, BKMs (Best Known Methods) in our course: Comprehensive Functional Verification (CFV), see: www.noveldv.com for more. TO sign up for a class, send an email to cvc.training@gmail.com This will be in Bangalore for now, but if there is enough mass we are open to do it in other parts of India as well.

HTH
Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back