Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assembler progarm,Why can not burn in IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny01hk

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I can build it to hex file.
But can not burn it on IC.

The Program just have same bin be in line to get Logic high and have some time to delay.

-------------------------------
ORG 00H
JMP START

ORG 100h

START:
SETB P2.0
LCALL Delay
SETB P2.1
LCALL Delay
SETB P2.2
LCALL Delay
SETB P2.3
LCALL Delay
SETB P2.4
LCALL Delay
SETB P2.5
LCALL Delay

JMP START
; = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Delay:
MOV R2, #50 ;~1s
S1:
MOV R3, #200
S2:
MOV R4, #200
DJNZ R4, $
DJNZ R3, S2
DJNZ R2, S1

RET

END

you mean you can compile to hex or bin but not able to program to MCU, then check your programmer

rajudp said:
you mean you can compile to hex or bin but not able to program to MCU, then check your programmer

yes~!

dear johnny, your code doesnt logically mean anything to the micro controller. all i/o pins of the mc will be logically one after reset. you are trying to set again p2 pin to logic one. that doesnt make any sense and you cannot see any out put dear.

what is the operation u required?

regards
kj

welove8051 said:
dear johnny, your code doesnt logically mean anything to the micro controller. all i/o pins of the mc will be logically one after reset. you are trying to set again p2 pin to logic one. that doesnt make any sense and you cannot see any out put dear.

what is the operation u required?

regards
kj

I just want to get the Logic high to my LED lighting,
So that I setting 5V Logic to P2

johnny01hk said:
I just want to get the Logic high to my LED lighting,
So that I setting 5V Logic to P2

On power-on (or after reset) all ports are set to "1" so you will not see any difference ..
Set one (or some) of pins to "0" and you will see wheter it is working or not ..

IanP
:D

hi, most of 8051 doesnt have the current capability to lit a LED by driving its anode to positive. either use a uln 2803 driver ic or connect the led in reverse fashion that is connect anode to 5v and cathode to i/o pin through resistor and give the i/o pin a low logic.

check the attached file for code and document
regards
kj

Status
Not open for further replies.