Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC Suggested Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

David83

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I would like to learn about ASIC design/verification. What basic books I can start from? My background is computer engineering.

Thanks in advance

design and verification are quite orthogonal, and one would usually focus on only one.

for design, I would first learn verilog and synthesis. You can go about using tutorials, books might not be the best source.
for verification, I think Bergeron is a good author.

design and verification are quite orthogonal, and one would usually focus on only one.

for design, I would first learn verilog and synthesis. You can go about using tutorials, books might not be the best source.
for verification, I think Bergeron is a good author.

OK, what's the difference between design and verification, and which one is more demanded in the industry? Also, do you have any recommended tutorials on the design? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back