Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIA Opportunites: Looking for low-cost outsource company...

Status
Not open for further replies.

narutomo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
printed circuit board @gmail.com

please contact me if you able to provide lowest design service for my company.

Design:
Circuitry Design, FPGA, and PCB layout.

Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China.

Want:
- 5-10 years hardware design experience.

pcb designing in pakistan

conatct info?
More information?

pcb fabrication pakistan

CONTACT US ON PATELPCB(AT)GMAIL.COM FOR THE SAME WE HAVE ALL EXP. IN SAME FIELD OVER 6YRS. EXP

how to open an fpga outsource company

Please submit your company website link and previous project that you successfully delivered for us. We will evaluate your company and performance.

pcb layout designing in punjab pakistan

Dear SIR.
I am honored to inform you that we are PCB designers working in Pakistan having experience of designing burn-in-board and load boards. We will offer you cheap rates as compared to other companies and better quality for sure. We have PCB designing experience of 3 to 10 years.
If you want to open your design center in Pakistan as done by other PCB Design companies like PYCON and CEIBIS then we can provide you all assistance. Please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and regards,

pcb design to outsource

Dear,
We are in Iran. We have a HDL/FPGA design house! We can do any FPGA based project. We didn't get any money befor the project finished. We have a heavy experience with Xilinx (even Virtex 4, 5) or Altera. Feel free to contact me for more information.

fpga design companies in singapore

Sound great response from you guys. Please send me your personal email for further discussion.

The opportunities are ready now!

We want to finalize the vendor by end of Feb.

Thanks.

looking to outsource fpga design

Thanks for your USD100k project. I will work hard on the FPGA portion... That's great...!!!

circuit design in pakistan

My Email is Zerox100 (at) yahoo dot com

asian manufacturing companies

Dear Narutomo,

We are a PCB Design Service house and we have many year of experience in the PCB Design.

Please send me more information about your PCB job that you would like us to do and we shall provide you a very competitive price.

Please provide us your email address so that we could further discuss with you on our capabilities.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
PCB Designer

pcb design pakistan

Hi,

We are PCB designers working in india having 5 to 6 years experience of doing PCB layout designs.We have sound knowledge in all the softwares.

We can assure to do the designs with good quality & also time delivery.

If you are intersted pls put a mail to kousi_sen@yahoo.co.in.

pakistan+pcb+maker

Hi
I am interested, I am having PCB Design experience of 12 years with projects done upto 6 layers in RF, Mixed signal etc. If interested, pls put me a mail at nishaldisilva(at)gmail.com for further discussions.

Nishal

companies in asia countries with email address

having 9 yrs experience in vlsi industry STA and synth as major contributions . Let me know if i can help.I am located in Tokyo.

Sam

companies in singapore want to outsource work

Hi Sir

I am from india, Intersted about this businees,

I have 8 years of experience in PCB Design Filed,

I worked upto 7 years worked in differnet Orginzation Like GE, Wipro Infotech,

Last One year i am working from home Independly,

Worked On Multi Layer boards up to 14 layers, Analog & Digital Mixed signal boards and High Speed Boards, High Volatge Boards,

I am sure i will provide very good quality PCB Service and With a Minimul Cost,

If intersted send me Mail To : rohan.reddy.koukuntla@gmail.com,

Rohan Reddy

kousi_sen@yahoo.co.in

Greetings,

We are a product design and development company based on Singapore. Attached is our company profile for your perusal. Please feel free to contact us for your development needs.

Best regards.

Phineas Tan ( Mr )
Business & Program Manager

AOC Private Limited
Blk 1003 Bukit Merah Central
#06-31 Technopreneur Centre
Singapore 159836
T : (65) 6274-1698
F : (65) 6274-1038
C : (65) 9636-6591
Email : phineas@aoc.com.sg

asia+low cost+outsourcing

Hi,
We are a group of professional providing design services in Electronic domain. We provide services from product concept till manufacturing. specilization in FPGA design, Board design, Manufacturing services. We r based in singapore. Providing lowest cost with utmost cunstomer supprt and service. we have clients from europe and US.
I will asure you of low-cost with unmatched reliability.

contact me @ rmansal@gmail.com

want to outsource hardware design

I've more than 10 years experience of designing multi-layer high speed SMT and Through-hole Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).

I am well versed in Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphic PADs for layout and OrCAD Capture CIS /ConceptHDL for Schematic Capture.

syedhassansajid (at) yahoo.com

pakistan fpga design

I'm 10 years experienced ASIC/VLSI Design Engineer with extensive knowladge in the SoC flow, RTL coding (Verilog/VHDL), Synthesis (RC from Cadence, DC from Synopsys), Timing Analysis (PrimeTime), Formal Verification (Conformal, Cadence), scripts (csh, bsh, tcl/tk, perl, awk/sed), etc.
Currently I'm free and open for your offers. You are welcome to drop me a line for any issue.
You are welcome to drop me a line to just@biz.by.

pcb designing company in pakistan

We provide you low cost PCB Design service as a freelance in minimum time. For quotation for PCB design Please contact me at cad_designer4u@yahoo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.