Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Article on 60Ghz microstrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

goxy

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
60Ghz microstrip antenna

Interesting article about 60Ghz microstrip antenna.

Re

are you working in this frequency band?

HA, HA.
Maybe in future. :D
Articles like this are for checking EM simulators, this is realy high frequency. In future I'll try to build 60Ghz antenna but not like this.
Firstly I had to find Spectral Analyzer , it's cost like Porsche.
Maybe is better to drive Porsche than try to make 60Ghz antenna.

I've been involved in microstrip antennas at UHF, L, S, C, X frequencies band. What about you? I'ld like to share my ideas with electric designers.
Can you do it?

Regards
Lupin

Hi Lupin!

Share your experience with all of us. This is forum and you can find here many designers. We can learn from your experience and you can learn from our.
If you are work on UHF, L, S, C, X antennas you are probably use EM simulator. You can compare theory expecting, EM simulation and measurments results in <EM simulators> section.

I learn to use EM software in this moment.
My opinion is optoelectronic telecomunication.
In the far future I'll try to build hybrid optoelectronics/60Ghz microwave link, that's the challenge.
This is reason for my interesting in antennas and EM simulators.

Hello Goxy,
I'm doing a research for one friend of mine about new types of materials...such as high impedance,Double Negative,high magnetic permeability (not ferrites), based on Superlensing effect materials.

Do you know something about it?
Can you forward this question to your collegues?
As you know, my interest is completely different from RF materials.

Thanks in advance
Lupin

Lupin, we are so far from 60Ghz antenna.
Let's open new topic in RF/Microwave about Double Negative materials based on Superlensing effect, I have some articles for you.

OK! thank you very much. I'm going to open a session about DNG materials and we can exchange informations.
My friend will be happy for your articles.
If you have questions about microstrip antennas, components, array,
please ask.

Regards
Lupin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back