Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM7TDMI Core Chip request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfriend

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
isc.tgz

Hi,all
I want to use an ARM7TDMI Core Chip in our design for verification base on FPGA, but I can't find the chip, who knows how to get it? which company and partnumber? thanks a lot!

Are you looking for chip as an IC, or you are looking fir the actual soft ARM7TDMI core???

please clirify

Iouri said:
Are you looking for chip as an IC, or you are looking fir the actual soft ARM7TDMI core???

please clirify

I'm looking for chip as an IC, not soft ARM7TDMI core

Added after 1 minutes:

yego said:
Actel makes PROASIC3/3E chips with Soft ARM in side.
check www.actel.com.

Thanks a lot, but what I need is a core chip, not including other devices .

chip : LPC2104/2105/2106
vendor : Philips
link : **broken link removed**

Dear,

Check SGS-Thomson Microelectronics (www.st.com)

Goto Microcontroller section and select STR7 series:

STR71xF :

ARM7TDMI™ 32-bit MCU with Flash, USB, CAN ,5 timers, ADC, 10 communications interfaces

Good Luck!

First, Thank all for your reply. but what I need is a ARM7TDMI core Chip not including other device such as flash,USB, CAN ,5 timers, ADC, or other interfaces. Because I want to use the chip in a SoC design based on ARM7TDMI verfication on FPGA platform.

I think you will not be able to find ARM7TDMI (ARM7TDMI-S) core as a chip. You should better try to find it as a RTL for your FPGA. But the speed will not be high.

klop said:
I think you will not be able to find ARM7TDMI (ARM7TDMI-S) core as a chip. You should better try to find it as a RTL for your FPGA. But the speed will not be high.

This is my backup solution,hehe!

I can get ARM7TDMI (ARM7TDMI-S) core as a chip on a board from ARM, but I can want to get the chip only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back