Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM Process........Burning LPC2129

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotelligence

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What i use to burn LPC2129.......I have 2-3 burners can I connect them 2 that or something else.....I m giving description here-
1) USB asp/tiny having MISO,MOSI,SCK,RST
2)A Universal Burner
3) Way to burn through the LPT1 port of PC

Is there anyone who can help me out.....if yes then pls also tell me the programmer software for that.....any link to download it and process to use that.....

download a software called philips flash utility. run the software . select the com port and set the baud rate in it. select the crystal. select hex file . connect UART0 to PC. there will be a switch to program and execute the program. push it to programming mode. and program.

No need of any external hardware to program lpc2129

download a software called philips flash utility. run the software . select the com port and set the baud rate in it. select the crystal. select hex file . connect UART0 to PC. there will be a switch to program and execute the program. push it to programming mode. and program.

No need of any external hardware to program lpc2129

i burned the code in lpc2129 ,but the code not working ,tried with many example codes cant find the error in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back