Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM IDE that uses GCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

simce

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hitool for arm

Hi there
I'm new in ARM world, and i'd like to hear from experienced users if there is IDE that uses GCC tools and it can use Wiggler compatible JTAG for debugging.
I've tried:
1. OCD + Insight but it goes very slow.
2. Rowley CrossWorks, it's a good tool, but it does not use linker scripts, but uses some XML and java code for linking process that annoys me.

Is there some other IDE (it does not have to be free) that uses GCC tools and interfaces with target MCU via wiggler compatible interface?
Maybe Embest IDE is solution for me, but what is your experience using it?
Regards,
Sime

you can use multi 2000 from Grteen Hills Systems.
they are the best .
hock

hitool for arm jed-II is fast and use gcc,
i have used,really very good tools!

I found Hitool's web page, but i can not find pages that are for it. Always i got information that page was not found (Error 404). Can you please tell me from where i can download some kind of trial or evaluation version of Hitool in order to test it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back